MARGHERITA CHICKEN PIZZA WITH TOMATO PASTA SAUCE
- To make the pizza crust, mix all the ingredients for crust in a mixer.
- Knead until well combined. Rest the dough for 45-60 minutes.
- Divide the dough into several pieces and rest the excess dough.
- Roll the pizza dough onto a pan so that it covers
the whole surface evenly and poke all over the dough with a fork.
- Spread Rex tomato pasta sauce all over the dough.
- Arrange the topping according to your creativity.
- Bake at a temperature of 180 for 25 minutes (depending on your oven).