REX SOTONG WITH CHILLI AND GARLIC
- Mince the garlic and bird’s eye chillies.
- Slice the large onion and set aside.
- Separate the squid filling from the canned soy sauce and thinly slice the canned squid.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the minced garlic, chilli, and sliced onion.
- Continue sautéing until fragrant, then add the soy sauce to the pan.
- After 15-20 seconds, add the thinly sliced squid and mix everything together.
- Season with sugar and salt to taste.
- Continue cooking until the broth is slightly concentrated.
- Serve and enjoy!